- 2 pounds of fillet of fish (about 13/4 inches thick)
- 1 lemon (sliced in rounds, for garnish)
- 1 onion (peeled & sliced in rounds)
- 2tsp fennel seeds
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Green fennel leaves (for garnishing)
- 3tbsp olive oil
- Aluminium paper (for wrapping)
- Wash and clean the fillet of fish with a dry cloth.
- Rub the olive oil on the fish with a brush or with your hand.
- Rub it well on both sides of the fish and put fish on aluminium foil.
- Layer on top with onion two slices of lemon.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper and fennel seeds.
- Wrap the foil around the fish and put it on a hot barbeque grill and cook on high until both sides are cooked well.
- Garnish with lemon slice and green fennel leaves and serve.